Linda Craft & Team, REALTORS® Mark Annual Team Advance Event: Focus on Personal/Professional Growth
Linda Craft & Team Realtors focused on personal and professional growth at the team’s annual Team Advance Event in mid-January, at the Crabtree Marriott in Raleigh. Consultant Jay Iszo, the Internet Doctor, was the team’s guest presenter and coordinated the full day of idea exchange and professional sharing. The day’s events were documented in photos by Capture the Moment by Brittney.
“So much of what we do is dependent on our team spirit,” said Linda Craft. “As Realtors®, we’re frequently going off in all directions away from the office to serve our clients. This event gives us a time to stop, focus, learn and share our best practices with one another.”
Broker-in-Charge Katherin Burnette presented the team’s annual awards to conclude Team Advance 2012:
- Agent of the Year: Muriel Bijeau
- Rookie Agent of the Year: Kim Crump
- Atta Boy Award: Keith Knippenberg
- Highest Increased Contract Negotiations & Buyer Agent Income Increase: Diane Norman
- Cloning Award for Covering Appointments for Teammates: Jason Graves
- Team Meeting Attendance & Tour: First Place: Scott Graves, Second Place, Pamela Mansueti
Additionally, Broker-in-Charge Katherine Burnette earned the team Personal Referrals Award for delivering the most referrals from her personal sphere of contacts to the team.