Triangle Short Sales
Linda Craft and Team Foreclosure Rescue Program
Free Raleigh Short Sale/Foreclosure Information
Wake County, NC Foreclosures Help
Raleigh home owners are experiencing unbearable stress and heartache for a variety of reasons:
- Rising Cost of Living
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Job Loss
- Medical Bills
- Homes Not Appreicating
- Wall Street and Mortgage Crisis
In fact, 1 out of 10 people are in default on their home mortgage payments and they do not know where to turn.
And 7 out of 10 lose their home to bank foreclosure without any professional intervention whatsoever. The long term ramifications of a home sold in a bank foreclosure is devastating to families and can be avoided.
Your Raleigh, NC Foreclosure and Short Sale Experts
If you are struggling to make your mortgage payment, please know that there is another option than losing your Raleigh home to forelcosure.
As a Certified Distressed Property Expert and REALTOR in Wake County, I have the expertise necessary to save your credit, relieve the uncertainty and guide you step by step through the process.
There are a lot of reasons why you should avoid a Raleigh area foreclosure:
- A foreclosure will reduce you credit score approximately 300 basis points and remain on your credit report for 10 years or longer.
- You will have a difficult time getting approved for new credit to purchase a car, receive student loans or even be accepted to rent an apartment.
- A foreclosure on your credit report could cause you to lose your present job or keep you from future employment opportunities.
- If your employer requires a security clearance such as military, police, airport, cashiers and banking to name a few, you will lose your security clearance immediately with a foreclosure.
Linda Craft & Team, REALTORS do our best to provide you with current and accurate information. However, we are not attorneys or accountants. Please consult with your attorney or CPA for further information and how this information may affect you personally.