Linda Craft & Team, REALTORS® Mark Successful First Quarter with Accomplishments, Honors
Linda Craft & Team, REALTORS® mark a successful first quarter with multiple team awards. The team named awards in categories like the highest number of buyer transactions closed, year to date; buyer side transactions-gross volume closed, team meeting attendance and the ‘Atta-Boy’ award for contributions to the overall team effort.
“I am really proud of the team. It is exciting to see the numbers come in,” said Linda Craft & Team, REALTORS® Broker-in-Charge Katherin Burnette. “It is great to see the hard work the team put in over the last 12 weeks pay off, and I am very excited to recognize those efforts.”
Here is a list of the awards and awardees acknowledged this week:
- Buyer Transactions Closed, Year to Date: (tie) Muriel Bijeau and Pamela Mansueti. Runner-up: Kim Crump
- Buyer Side Transactions - Gross Volume Closed, Year to Date: Muriel Bijeau.
Runner –up: Kim Crump
- Atta-boy Award for Extra Teamwork & Effort: Keith Knippenberg
- First Place Attendance for Tuesday Home Tour: Pamela Mansueti.
Runner-up: Jason Graves
- Perfect Attendance @ Team Meetings: Jennifer Hicks, Brenda Miller, Nogui Aramburo, Scott Graves, Pamela Mansueti. Runners-up: Debra Inge, Jason Graves, Karen Dyer, Kathy Arsena, Kim Crump, Sherrie Ferrell.