Relocation Resource Center
The Triangle Works
The Research Triangle Park area is well known as one of the most compelling areas, and it is one of the world's most competitive globally. In the Triangle you will find:
- Three of the nation's best universities, Duke, NCSU, & UNC Chapel Hill, provide research and education.
- Entrepreneurship and innovation are supported by vast resources and networks.
- Nearly half of area adults hold a college degree, making lifelong education and scholarly communication is common.
- $2 billion plus annually spent on R&D at area universities, contract research companies, and federal labs.
- Concentrated labor pool development to advance targeted grouping.
- Competitive cost of living and cost of doing business with a pro-business atmosphere.
- International reputation for excellence in quality of life.
- Diversity in the people, lifestyles, and neighborhoods.
- Collaboration between academia, business, and government with the goal of success for all.
In the Triangle, we are proud to have a reputation as an excellent place to live and work. We have received many accolades for everything from our quality of life to our strong economy. To list a few, the Triangle has been named:
- #1 Best Place to Live - Money
- #1 Best City For Jobs - Forbes
- #1 Best City For Education - Forbes
- #1 High Tech Region - Silicon Valley Leadership Group
- #1 Best Business Climate - Site Selection
- #1 Region For Biotech - Milken Institute
Making The Move
We are delighted that you are considering a move to our fast growing and exciting area! The Linda Craft Expert Team welcomes the opportunity to help you with all your relocation needs. Our full time relocation department can not only help you with your move to the triangle area but also assist you in relocating anywhere around the world. Click here and let us know what areas you are considering relocating to.
Click here to contact us to schedule an appointment to see a listed home.
- FREE Relocation Package Request
- Triangle Jobs and Employment
- RTP Information
- Raleigh Information
- Chapel Hill Information
- Durham Information
- Resources for Seniors
- School Info
- Tax Info
- Mortgage Info
- Triangle Links & Lifestyle
- Local Golf Courses & Country Clubs
- Apex: Altogether Appealing
- Cary: The "Hottest Town on the East Coast"
- Clayton: A great place to raise a family
- Garner: Safe, Affordable and Convenient
- Holly Springs: Ranked Third in Best Education
- Knightdale: An affordable alternative
- Raleigh: A melting pot of cultures and trends
- Wake Forest: Get more home for your money
- Creedmoor: Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle
- Fuquay-Varina: A marriage of two communities
- Morrisville: "Heart of the Triangle"
- New Hill
- Rolesville: A small town with a bright future
- Wendell, That's Pronounced win-DELL
- Zebulon: "The Town of Friendly People"
Tips For Buyers
- Things to Remember When Moving
- Frequent Buyer Questions
- Pro's & Con's to Buyer Representation
- Tips For The Buyer
- Offer to Purchase and Contract
- Buyer Agency Agreement
- Earnest Money Deposits
- Delicately Moving With Pets
Tips For Sellers
- Sell Your Home Faster and For More Money!
- Preparing Your Home for the Market
- Working with Real Estate Agents
- Home Inspections
Find A Home
Benefits You Receive
- Free use of Moving Van When You Buy or Sell with Linda Craft
- Benefits You Receive When Choosing Linda Craft and Team
- Mortgage Info
- Mortgage Prequalification Form
- Mortgage Payment Estimator
- Owning a Home is More Affordable Than You Think
- Compare Your Cost of Living
- Tax Deductible Items When Selling Your Home
- Tax Deductible Items When Buying A Home
- Tax Information For First-Time Home Owners
About Linda Craft & Team REALTORS®