Glenwood South District
Raleigh, NC 27603
Glenwood South is the Best Place to Enjoy Raleigh
Downtown Raleigh's Glenwood South district is known for its fantastic restaurants and excellent residential communities. There is a great blend of condominiums and single-family homes, and residents of Glenwood South can enjoy the best that Downtown Raleigh has to offer without even leaving home.
View the Newest Listings
Downtown Raleigh is at Your Fingertips
Progressive restaurants, unique places to shop, and luxury condominium communities are signatures of Glenwood South, and residents are just minutes from experiencing the best that Downtown Raleigh has to offer: fun events on Fayetteville Street, arts and culture in the capital city's museums and performing arts venues, and the convenience to local treasures.
Restaurants Along Glenwood Avenue
Mellow Mushroom, Raleigh Beer Garden, Shuckers Oyster Bar & Grill, 42nd Street Oyster Bar... the list of choices is just about endless. And everything you could want to enjoy to eat is offered, from fine dining to sports bars, from locally owned restaurants to national chains.
Living in a home or condo in Glenwood South, you can enjoy your favorite restaurant less than a mile from home.
Glenwood South District Statistics
- 34 dining establishments located in Glenwood South
- 21 retailers
- 20+ bars and clubs including Carolina Ale House and Raleigh Beer Garden
- 600+ residential units under construction in Glenwood South
- 667 new residential units opening in 2015 and 2016
Popular Condominiums in This District
Condominiums in Glenwood South defy the expectations of urban living, with more modern developments mixing with the charming single-family homes along the main thoroughfares. Popular condo buildings in this district include:
- The Paramount: Luxury condominiums on Boylan Avenue that offer residents gourmet kitchens and fantastic amenities (parking, resident's lounge, fitness center, pool, and a 10th floor viewing area).
- WEST: A luxury residential community, developed in 2008, with private outdoor balconies, parking spots, hardwood floors, and amenities that include a rooftop pool, gym, and concierge.
- 510 Glenwood: A community developed in 2000 that offers spacious 1-4 bedroom condos with gas log fireplaces, open floor plans, covered parking, and access to a pool and fitness center.
- 222 Glenwood: Beautiful condos with gourmet kitchens, hardwood floors, trey ceilings, incredible views, assigned parking spaces, pool, and an unbeatable location in Glenwood South.
Make the Move to This Popular District
It's time to experience the best of Downtown Raleigh in one of its best districts, and it's time to see exactly what this area has to offer. Take a tour of an available home or condo for sale and find out just how close it is to your favorite restaurant; schedule a showing by calling our Raleigh real estate experts at 919-235-0007 today.