N. Hawthorne Park
Raleigh, NC 27613
Hawthorne is located in northwest Raleigh, NC off of Norwood Road, close to the Harrington Grove community. Homebuyers don’t have to travel far to get to I-540, I-40, Highway 70 or the RDU International Airport. Home prices typically average in the mid to high $300,000’s.
Hawthorne’s Neighborhood Amenities
- A close-knit neighborhood, Hawthorne has many activities throughout the year including Christmas Caroling, Easter Egg Hunt and a Halloween parade.
- A covered bridge and two gazebos are the perfect spots to meet up or simply relax.
- Parks and outdoor common areas are all plentiful in Hawthorne. Go for a run or have a relaxing stroll along Hawthorne’s two mile walking paths.
- Hawthorne has its very own swim team that competes during the summer through the county swim league. Residents can also enjoy the community’s two tennis courts.
Raleigh Attractions and Things to Do Near Hawthorne
Hawthorne is only moments away from entertainment, dining, schools and employment opportunities. The following list of attractions are located about ten miles or less from Hawthorne homes:
Outdoor Recreation Areas
- Falls Lake
- William B. Umstead State Park
- Wildwood Golf Club
- Lake Lynn Park
Shopping and Dining
- Crabtree Valley Mall
- Brier Creek Commons
- The Angus Barn
- Leesville Tap Room
- Crazy Fire Mongolian Grill
Schools and Employment
- Sycamore Creek Elementary School
- Leesville Road High School
- La Petite Academy
- Research Triangle Park
Tour Raleigh’s Hawthorne Community
Find Real Estate in Hawthorne
Looking for a home in north Raleigh? Search through homes for sale in Hawthorne to see listing prices, home features and more.