Relocate to Research Triangle Park
Receive A Complimentary Research Triangle Park Relocation Information
Research Triangle Park is the largest research park in the United States, occupying a large area of land between Durham, Raleigh and Chapel Hill. Most of the Research Triangle Park is located in Durham County, but a small portion extends into Wake County.
The park was founded, in part, to entice the graduates of area's top notch universities to stay in the area. Another goal was to offer employers a place to conduct research and develop the discoveries they made close to the area’s universities.
With this in mind the Triangle has become well known for its research and development, education, entrepreneurship, and high quality of life.
- Named #1 Best Place to Live by Money Magazine
- Named #1 Best City For Jobs by Forbes Magazine
- Named #1 Best City For Education by Forbes Magazine
- Named #1 Best Values in Pubic Colleges in U.S. by Kiplinger
- Named #1 High Tech Region by Silicon valley Leadership Group
- Named #1 Best Business Climate by Site Selection
- Named #1 Region For Biotech by Milken Institute
- Named #1 Boom Town in America by Business 2.0
Research Triangle Park Statistics:
Research Triangle Park was founded in 1959. It is situated on about 7,000 acres of land, of which more than 600 acres have been developed for businesses. Two of the parks largest employers are IBM/Lenovo and GlaxoSmithKline.
The Research Triangle Park is in the 27709 zip code. The Weather Channel registers its average temperature in January as 49ºF / 28ºF and in July as 89ºF / 70ºF.
Simply fill in the fields up to the right so that we may contact you to provide a customized guide tailored to your specific home buying needs.
Protecting Your Privacy